Radiographer – Exeter, Devon, Southern England
Radiographer required for permanent Band 5 position in a leading acute teaching hospital setting, Exeter, Devon, Southern England.
This is an excellent opportunity for career development and would suit both new graduates and experienced Radiographer.
This opportunity comes with an excellent relocation package including:
- Free Flight to the UK upon appointment
- 2 months free accommodation on-site or up to the value of £800
- Payment of HCPC registration up to £500
- 1 return flight to home country after 6 months and between 12 months of being employed
- Provide First class radiography services to patients in an acute hospital facility
- Work in liaison with other team members in the delivery of care
- Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with, and obey the Ionising Radiation Regulations and Ionising Radiation (Protection of Patients) Regulations.
- Take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
- Participate in the “on-call” rota as required.
- Treat every patient as an individual in terms of courtesy, kindness, efficiency and confidentiality.
- Take part in in-service training as required.
- A recognised Qualification in Radiography
- Full HCPC registration or eligible for full registration with the HCPC
- Able to participate working on the on-call rota when required
- Permission to work in the UK
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to email@example.com
Or call Brian for more information on +353 1 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Radiography jobs